We all depend on IT on a personal and a business level. At the same time, the tech landscape is changing by the day, creating both opportunities and challenges - for us and our clients.
As a management consultant at Opticos, you will be guiding and helping our clients in their challenges, but also in managing their growth, always creating value, and improving business performance.
Since your background already includes Management Consulting – you know how your analytical skills and attention to detail coupled with sound business acumen enable you in your client delivery. You define issues, analyse data and make to-the-point recommendations to the client. However, the way you work with various stakeholders during assignments is key to successful delivery.
Even if Opticos as a company span the diverse and challenging areas within Management Consulting - we do have a firm focus on Digital Business Transformation, Strategic IT, Supply Chain Management, Collaborative Sourcing and Procurement Advisory. We hope and believe that you are experienced and already passionate about some of these areas.
As a colleague working side-by-side with us and the client - your approach is collaborative, yet you are comfortable in taking the lead also in a multi-cultural and start-up environment. Your verbal and written communication skills matter to us and our clients.
In return, you will be welcomed into a growing professional team with an entrepreneurial mindset and remuneration which matches the best in the industry.
The Management Consultants we seek to hire for our Global Delivery Centre in Bangalore, India will go beyond the role of a typical employee working out of a corner desk. We will rely on you to play an integrated and contributing role in the company’s growth - now and in the future.
What you would be doing:
- Solve real-world challenges with modern concepts in Digital Business Transformation, Strategic IT, Supply Chain Management, Sourcing, and Procurement.
- Present your findings and recommendations through reports and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with teams and thought leaders in a multi-cultural environment.
- Contribute in assignments that may require you to travel on-site at the client’s location in Europe.
What it takes:
- 4-8 years of relevant and proven experience in Management Consulting with a specific focus in one or more areas of Digital Business Transformation, Strategic IT, Sourcing and Procurement or Supply Chain Management.
- A Graduate Degree in Science/Technology with an MBA/PGP (IT Management Specialization preferred) from a Tier-1 institute.
- Experience working with European Clients/Customers.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a high growth startup environment.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the needs of the customer/company.
- Ability to travel to Europe for client assignments if requested.
- Fluent in English.
Opticos is an independent management consulting advisor in Digital Business Transformation, Strategic IT and Sourcing. We always work side by side with our customers, for our customers. We have a robust footprint in the manufacturing industry. We have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö/Copenhagen and Bangalore.
In addition to helping our clients, we would like you to be a part of our growth at Opticos.
For more information, please visit www.opticos.se
Feel free to share your CV with us today!