Opticos is an independent management consulting advisor in digital business transformation, strategic IT and sourcing. We always work side by side with our customers, for our customers.
In the role as Management Consultant, you will support our clients with complex projects, including analyses, strategies, sourcing, implementations and sourcing initiatives - all the way to the actual realisation of sustainable business value. You appreciate problem-solving and earn our client's trust by being committed to excellence in project deliveries.
We also believe that you have business acumen skills and want to be part of developing our business and sourcing & procurement capabilities. You will take an active role in our customer projects along with developing new opportunities and contributing to our internal work.
What can we offer you?
At Opticos, you will be working close to business leaders and support them in making solid decisions. You will have diverse work assignments encompassing strategy, business, transformation and leadership by working with client and internal initiatives towards roadmaps and business goals.
We offer you a challenging, exciting, and inspirational environment in an entrepreneurial organization. You will be given the opportunity to take an active role in developing our firm and in making a major impact for our clients, together with a team of senior colleagues. For us, it is important to help you succeed in helping our clients be successful. This mindset works in both directions and why your contribution to Opticos growth is vital. We will grow together as colleagues and commonly grow our business as a company.
- Demonstrate experience, professional knowledge and interest within the area of Sourcing & Procurement. Merit if you have legal expertise
- You have an ability to quickly pick up new processes and get acquainted with new topics
- You have experience of working in projects, including progress, risk and with expected timelines
- Building new relationships and networking with clients’ personnel and uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process
- Perceptive and result-oriented with the ability to work independently yet in a collaborative way, with colleagues as well as clients
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and across a range of business hierarchies and cultures
To qualify, you must have:
A bachelor’s or master’s degree (Science or Business) or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ work experience as either management consultant within Sourcing & Procurement or from a line role as for instance purchaser or category responsible (indirect procurement)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Swedish and English
- Analytical skills and quantitative problem-solving skills
Be part of our journey to make a difference for our clients, our people and our community.
Do not hesitate to send us your CV today!
Key words: Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Contract Management, IT Sourcing, Sourcing Strategy, Procurement Assessments, Commercial Models & Contracting, Category management and Supplier Management