As a Management Consultant within Sourcing & Procurement, you will support our clients with Sourcing, Strategic Supplier Selections and Procurement Transformations - including analyses, strategy definition, negotiations, contract creation and implementations - all the way to the actual realization of sustainable business value. You appreciate problem-solving and you earn the trust of our clients by being committed to excellence in deliveries.
What can we offer you?
We offer you a challenging, exciting, and inspirational environment in an entrepreneurial organization. You will be given the opportunity to take an active role in developing our business, sourcing & procurement capabilities and have a major impact for our clients, together with a team of senior and junior colleagues. At Opticos, you will work closely with business leaders and support them in making solid decisions. For us, it is important to help you succeed in helping our clients to be successful. This mindset works in both directions and is why your contribution to Opticos’s growth is vital. We will grow as colleagues and commonly grow our business as a company.
To be successful in this role we believe you
- Demonstrate experience, professional knowledge, and interest in Sourcing & Procurement, beneficial if you have lead Sourcing initiatives, extra merit if you have legal expertise and experience from negotiating contracts
- Can quickly pick up new processes and get acquainted with new topics
- Have experience from working in projects
- Build new relationships and network with clients’ personnel and uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels and across a range of business hierarchies and cultures
- Are perceptive and result-oriented with the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative way, with colleagues as well as clients
As a more senior consultant you also:
- Uncover new offerings that may assist our current customer base
- Motivate and mentor colleagues in client engagements by delivering constructive feedback while maintaining an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Manage stakeholders to develop long-term trusted advisor relationships with both current and future clients
We are looking for Management Consultants in different stages of their careers:
- From Senior Consultants with 3+ years of experience to Managers and Senior Mangers with 6-15 years work experience, either as a management consultant within Sourcing & Procurement or from a line role working as purchaser, sourcing manager, category responsible or similar roles
- You have a bachelor’s and master’s degree (Science or Business) or equivalent experience
- Expressing yourself well both in English & Swedish in speech and writing
Welcome to be part of our journey to make a difference for our clients, our people and our community!
Do not hesitate to send us your CV today!
Key words: Strategic Sourcing, Procurement Transformation, Contract Management, IT Sourcing, Sourcing Strategy, Procurement Assessments, Commercial Models & Contracting, Category management and Supplier Management