Join our team of professionals focusing on services within four core capability areas; Digital Business Transformation, Strategy & Business Development, Strategic IT, and Sourcing & Procurement. Opticos combines a blend of skills and years of experience with a hands-on, yet forward-thinking approach, to support large organisations with independent advice and execution in order to improve performance and achieve lasting business value. Be a part of our journey to make a difference!
The Young Professionals Program introduces young talents to the world of management consulting in an exciting and efficient way.
- It is a 1-year trainee program where you will work with, and be mentored by, Opticos consultants on client projects
- A senior colleague will be your development coach to ensure your personal and professional growth
- As a trainee, you will have the opportunity to travel to our offices in Sweden for program courses, special events, and social activities. You will also get to spend one week at our office in India and work with our colleagues there
This helps you to get to know other consultants – and have some fun along the way!
- One- or two year Master's Degree
- At least business proficient Swedish and English skills
The application period for the Young Professionals Program 2024 is closed and application period for the Young Professionals Program 2025 will open during Autumn 2024. We are recruiting Young Professionals to our offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg.
Please attach your CV, cover letter and grades in English.